01 / Terms & Conditions
How Can We Help?
LeMond Bicycles, Inc. (LeMond) Is Willing To Grant You Access To The LeMond Bikes Website (https://lemond.com) (Site) And Related Products And Services Only Upon The Condition That You Accept All The Terms Contained Herein.
By accessing the Site, you acknowledge and agree that these Terms may be modified at any time, without notice, and will take effect immediately. LeMond undertakes no obligation to inform any user of any such modification.
The following definitions apply to these Terms:
- LeMond, our, we or us: LeMond Bicycles, Inc., a private US corporation having its registered office in Tennessee, USA.
- Customer or you: any person purchasing a Product, subject to these Terms.
- Product: all bike and related products sold by LeMond.
- Order: any order submitted to LeMond by a Customer with respect to a Product, subject to these Terms.
Pricing and Orders
- All prices displayed on our website are in USD, EUR or GBP based on your location, unless stated otherwise.
- Prices shall constitute an invitation to purchase a Product, and an Order will not be binding until accepted by us in writing.
- After acceptance, LeMond will be entitled at any time to cancel any Order for any reason, in which case your sole remedy is a full refund of any amounts already paid to us.
- If we determine in our sole discretion, that you are a reseller, commercial entity, buying service, marketplace, middleman, drop shipper, distributor, exporter, professional shopper, curator or similar organization, that you are purchasing for or on behalf of someone else, or that you intend to receive a fee, price differential or other form of consideration as a result of your purchase for another party, we reserve the right to refuse acceptance of, or cancel, your Order.
- We may at our discretion, alter any prices displayed on our website based on external factors, including but not limited to, foreign exchange rates, third party suppliers, insurance costs, duties and taxes, freight and other charges not within our control.
Delivery and Returns
- At any time prior to delivery, the Customer may withdraw their Order and receive a full refund.
- Risk of loss and title for Products will pass to the Customer upon delivery by LeMond to the shipping carrier chosen by us.
- You agree to comply at all times with all applicable laws and regulations, including the laws and regulations of the United States, regarding export and re-export, and therefore, in addition, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not export or re-export any product to any destination, person, or entity prohibited or restricted under applicable law.
- Immediately upon delivery, Customer must carefully inspect the Product(s) and inform LeMond as soon as practicably possible in writing of any defects or concerns with respect to the Product(s).
- Within 14 days of delivery, Customer may request a return merchandise authorization for a purchased Product and will be entitled to a full refund.
- Customer will not be entitled to return any Product before LeMond has agreed in advance in writing.
- LeMond will be responsible for return shipping costs, however, we do not take title to returned Products until the Product or Products arrive at our fulfillment center.
- At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, we do not take title to the refunded item. For more information, please see our Return Policy.
- This limited manufacturer’s warranty is applicable for Products purchased globally after October 1, 2020. The terms of this warranty can be found at warranty, and are incorporated in their entirety into the terms of this agreement.
Accident Replacement Program
- We provide an accident replacement program for original Customers purchasing a LeMond bike.
- In order to submit a claim under the accident replacement program, the Customer must have valid proof of purchase and ship the damaged Product at Customer’s own cost to LeMond.
- Upon receipt of the Product, LeMond will provide a quote to the Customer for replacement with an equivalent or newer Product and will retain possession of the damaged Product.
- LeMond reserves the right to deny coverage if we determine, in our discretion, that the policy is being abused or if we detect that damage has been caused unreasonably.
Acknowledgment of Risk
- You acknowledge that riding a bike can be hazardous and involves the risk of physical injury and/or death, and fully realize these potential dangers. These risks and dangers include, but are not limited to: falls; collisions with other cyclists, vehicles, pedestrians and obstacles; irregular roads and trails; weather conditions and loss of control.
- You acknowledge and understand that the description of the risks is not complete and that participating in riding a bike may include other risks. You have or will read and understand the owner’s manual and agree to inspect the bike for loose parts, defects or damage prior to each ride.
- You agree to always use due care while operating or otherwise using the Products, including but not limited to wearing a proper helmet, refraining from riding while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, refraining from having more than 1 occupant at any time, and using a light for night riding.
- Site Content: All content included on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, data compilations, software, as well as the compilation of the Site content (Site Content), is our property or that of our licensors or suppliers, and protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in writing or under applicable law, such content may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without our express written permission. Our graphics, pictures, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks of ours in the United States and/or other countries. You agree not to use these trademarks in any manner prohibited by law or prohibited by us, including but not limited to any manner likely to cause confusion among customers or to disparage or discredit us. There may be other trademarks we do not own appearing on the site. Those trademarks are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with us.
- We reserve the right to modify, amend or delete these Terms or any policy posted on lemond.com at any time or for any reason. Your continued use of the site following the effective date of any such modification, amendment, or deletion of these Terms or any policy constitutes your consent and acknowledgement to such modification, amendment or deletion. If a court deems any policy or provision void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions and policies shall remain valid and enforceable.
- No other representation of any kind by anyone shall create any warranty regarding any LeMond Product(s). LeMond’s liability under this warranty shall to the fullest extent permitted by law be no greater than the amount of the original purchase price and in no event shall LeMond be liable for incidental or consequential damages or losses, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law. If it is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction that a certain provision of these Terms do not apply, all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect to the greatest possible extent.
- User Content: The Site may include features that permit you and other users to add content, such as product reviews, that may be distributed as part of the Site, including but not limited to text, photos, videos, and audio content (User Content). LeMond does not own, review, or provide any assurances or warranties with regarding the User Content that may be distributed as part of the Site. You and other users submitting User Content to the Site agree to the following terms, and acknowledge that LeMond retains the right to delete or remove any and all User Content from the Site at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to violating these terms
- you represent and warrant that any and all User Content you provide within the Site is truthful, owned by you, properly attributed to you, and appropriate for reproduction with the Site, and is not unlawful, libelous, defamatory, impersonating others, in violation of third party intellectual property rights, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, fake, or otherwise objectionable;
- you agree to take full responsibility for all User Content and acknowledge that you are solely liable for any causes of action that arise from the User Content, including but not limited to civil causes of action (e.g., defamation, libel, violating third party intellectual property) and criminal causes of action (e.g., violating criminal statutes);
- Indemnification: to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless LeMond from and against any and all causes of action, damages, liabilities, expenses, and costs (Claims) that arise from (a) your use or misuse of the Site, (b) any User Content you provide as part of the Site, (c) your violation of any of these or other terms governing use and access to the Site, and (d) your violation, misappropriation, or infringement of any rights of others. You agree that you will promptly notify LeMond of any Claims, that you will cooperate with LeMond in and pay all fees, costs, and expenses associated with defending against such Claims, and that you grant full control of defence and settlement of Claims to LeMond.
- Accessibility: LeMond has designed and configured the Site to be accessible to all users regardless of disability or impairment. For assistance regarding issues accessing the Site, please contact LeMond at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Site Disclaimer:Except For The Product Warranty And Other Express Warranties Provided Elsewhere, The Content And Services Associated With This Site Are Provided “as Is” And Without Warranties Of Any Kind, Express Or Implied, Including But Not Limited To Implied Warranties Of Merchantability And Fitness For A Particular Purpose And Non-infringement. To The Fullest Extent Permitted By Applicable Law, Lemond Does Not Warrant That The Site Is Free From Defects, That Access To And Use Of The Site Will Be Provided Uninterrupted, That The Site And Hosting Server(S) Are Free Of Malicious Or Unauthorized Code, Including But Not Limited To Viruses Or Other Harmful Components, That Defects Will Be Corrected, Or That The Content And Site Is Accurate, Correct, Reliable, Current, Or Otherwise Free Of Errors.
- For further information or any questions concerning these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
- These Terms are subject to change without notice.
Not finding what you need?
Reach out and let us know how we can assist you further.Contact Us