01 / Warranty
What Does This Warranty Cover?
The LeMond Bicycle Warranty covers the following:
• LeMond Bicycles warrants that its carbon framesets (frames and rigid forks) and carbon wheelsets will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the LeMond Bicycle, or for a limited time for certain subsequent owners, as stated below.
• LeMond Bicycles warrants that other LeMond component parts on LeMond Bicycles will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years, as stated below.
• LeMond Bicycles warrants that all LeMond apparel and accessories will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year, as stated below.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not cover the following:
• Damage caused by normal wear and tear;
• Damage caused by improper assembly or maintenance;
• Damage caused by modifications or installation of incompatible components to the bike as sold;
• Damage or failure resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect;
• Damage caused by failure to follow the owner’s manual;
•Damage caused by use in commercial or competitive activities;
•Component parts on LeMond Bicycles that are manufactured by third parties, as stated below.
In the event there is evidence of damage caused by improper use or accidents that renders the bike unusable or unrepairable, LeMond reserves the right to refuse a return and/or refund in its sole discretion.
All apparel and accessory returns will be processed once we have received and inspected that the items are in brand new condition with original packaging and/or tags.