WarrantyUpdated on 10/01/2020
We have built our bikes to last a lifetime and expect them to be among the most reliable items you own for years to come. We are therefore proud to offer a limited lifetime warranty against structural defects in materials or workmanship. Should issues arise, our warranty and accident replacement policies will put you back in the saddle. More details below:
We proudly stand behind our carbon framesets (frames and rigid forks) and carbon wheelsets with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original customer owns their LeMond bike.
We offer the original retail purchaser, for four years from delivery, the opportunity to replace your damaged LeMond frame, frameset or wheelset at a greatly reduced cost.
• All other LeMond components: 2 years from date of delivery
• LeMond branded apparel, accessories and items not otherwise specifically covered: 1 year from date of delivery
• Other third party components and parts: according to original equipment manufacturer warranty terms
• Subsequent owner(s) of a LeMond product: earlier of original warranty term and 2 years from delivery date
• Repaired or replacement parts: remaining portion of the original warranty term for that part
This warranty does not cover:
• Normal wear and tear
• Improper assembly or maintenance
• Modifications or installation of incompatible components to the bike as sold
• Damage or failure resulting from accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
• Failure to follow the owner’s manual
• Use in commercial or competitive activities
This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective frame or component at LeMond’s discretion, and in no event will LeMond’s liability exceed the cost of the bike as purchased. This warranty extends from the date of delivery.
Accidents can happen and when they do, we want to keep you riding LeMond.
• We offer the original retail purchaser the opportunity to replace your damaged LeMond frame or frameset at a greatly reduced cost. The pricing for the replacement or repair depends on your location, the product and how long you’ve owned it. A valid proof of purchase is required.
• Accident replacement does not apply to cosmetic damage or normal wear and tear.
For further information or any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.